Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Your Business, from a team of 'one' to a team of many, needs a purpose....here is mine:

Bob Gambone
Business Life and Leadership Coach / Consultant



Mission Statement

With passionate enthusiastic leadership, I will coach my customers to improve their business lives thereby improving the lives of the people they touch.


Statement of Values

I will coach my customers with a personalized approach geared towards their specific needs.

I will coach with an unconditional and nondiscriminatory passion.

I will keep my customers focused by being a great listener while at the same time identifying what they ‘need to do’ vs. what they ‘want to do’.

I will utilize positive feedback and constructive criticism.

I will provide effective continuous improvement through the feeding of information and will not “fire-hose” my customer.

I will develop a professional coaching relationship with my customers, founded in honesty, diversity and respect.

I will help my customers… “See the Vision…and Capture the Dream”


Credos

Coaching is 90% attitude and 10% technique.

Coaches are not great players, coaches make their players great.

Coaches are the ‘keystone’ holding together the pillars of skill and desire, forming a “whole” that is greater than the sum of the parts.

No comments: