Monday, August 7, 2017

Taking a Stand in the Desert

***This blog post is dedicated to my MUSE***

Don't try to change people who are:

Ungrateful

Unhelpful

Unruly

Unkindly

Unloving

Unambitious

Unmotivated

and especially if they make you feel...

Uncomfortable

Trying to change these people is like Taking a Stand in the Desert...you've got no where to go my friend, it's a lose-lose situation.
                   
Here's 5 Lessons from Dan Rockwell (paraphrased)

 P.I.G.S  - People Ignorant of Gaining Success

1. With P.I.G.S. you'll get bacon, but never eggs.

2. Training won't help. If you want eggs, find some chickens.

3. Rewards won't help P.I.G.S. act like chickens.

4. If  P.I.G.S. can't take you where you need to go, replace them with chickens, or buy a new farm.

5. Even if you could convince P.I.G.S. to go to chicken heaven, they wouldn't thrive and neither would you!

Time for a change....GET OUT OF THE DESERT!

-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: