Friday, February 3, 2012

The 58-35-7 Rule

A potential client asked me the other day;

“Bob, I heard you prefer face-to-face coaching only, is that true? If yes, why?

“Yes! I answered with sincere confidence and then went on to say…

Most people do not realize that, based on research, it has been established that:
  1. The content (what you say) of your communication is only 7% of the actual message.
  2. Your tone of voice (how you say it) represents 35% of the message.
  3. Your body language (non-verbal) represents 58% of how your total message is received.
So, why face-to-face? Because in order to customize my coaching experience to your needs and goals, I believe, only a face-to-face approach will achieve the required results.
Face-to-face is what I do and what my clients deserve.

 Dan,The Umbrella Man, Barie (a client of mine) said it best, "…I would leave every [coaching session], re-energized and equipped to conquer the business world. "


“Copyright (2-3-2012) by Robert V Gambone Sr.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Dear Bob,

I agree with you! I prefer face-to-face than over the phone or via email. I need to see who I am dealing with. I really enjoy reading your blogs! Best regards,

Nancy

Nancy said...

Hi Bob, I do agree. I prefer doing business face-to-face. That way I get to see if what I am talking or listening about I read into what is actually happening over all. Keep blogging!
Nancy S