Monday, August 2, 2010

Everyone Is Talking About Passion

Do you have the passion to succeed?

Are you passionate about your business?

Do your customers appreciate your passion for service?

Yes, Yes and Yes!!!

If you are an entrepreneur, of course, you have passion.

The big question is, do you also have enthusiasm?

Passion is defined as an internal mind set. (What you know)
Enthusiasm is defined as how others perceive you. (What others see and know)

I recently attended a networking event and was introduced to a financial advisor, who was in his third year of the business. Throughout our 30-minute discussion, he told me how passionate he was to succeed. All the while, not smiling and never providing me with any non-verbal communication that he was actually excited about being a financial advisor. In fact, the person beside me almost fell asleep listening to his story. Would I want this person to handle my money? Probably not.

When you have passion and show it, people want what you have, they want to tap into your ENTHUSIASM!!!

Yes…continue to be passionate…but if you want to take your business to the next level...

Repeat after me...

“Success just doesn't happen…You must GO AFTER IT, with PASSIONATE ENTHUSIASM!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***This is just a sample!... if you would like a "full-slice" of passionate enthusiasm, be sure to indulge yourself in my upcoming book, "Pecan Pie", fresh from the oven, early this fall!...stay tuned!“Copyright (7-15-2010) by Robert V Gambone Sr.”

No comments: