Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Roads of Success

The other day a client of mine asked me, what is the difference between a coach and a consultant? ...a teacher and a trainer? ...and a mentor and a coach?
He inspired me to write the following:


The Roads of Success


Show me the road,
and you are my teacher.

Show me how to travel the road,
and you are my trainer.

Show me the road that you traveled successfully, and you are my mentor.

Show me the road that you have improved for me to travel successfully,
and you are my consultant.

Show me the road that you and I will travel together successfully,
and you are my coach
.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
***This is just a sample!... if you would like a full-slice of "Pecans of Wisdom", be sure to indulge yourself in my new book:
"Pecan Pie: 32 Business Success Strategies Passionately Baked To Order"
BY IT NOW on AMAZON.COM --click on link below.
“Copyright (12-15-2010) by Robert V Gambone Sr.”

No comments: