Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Start the New Year Off Right, Share Your Mission Statement and Customer Promise (see my example)

Bob Gambone
PASSION, LEADERSHIP, RESULTS
Business Life and Leadership Coach / Consultant

Mission Statement

With passionate, enthusiastic leadership, I am dedicated to coaching entrepreneur minded business professionals, in a face-to-face customized process designed to improve their business lives and the lives of the people they touch.©


Statement of Values

I will coach my customers with a personalized approach geared towards their specific needs.

I will coach with an unconditional and nondiscriminatory passion.

I will keep my customers focused by being a great listener while at the same time identifying what they ‘need to do’ vs. what they ‘want to do’.

I will utilize positive feedback and constructive criticism.

I will provide effective continuous improvement through the feeding of information and will not “fire-hose” my customer.

I will develop a professional coaching relationship with my customers, founded in honesty, diversity and respect.

I will help my customers… “See the Vision…and Capture the Dream”


Credos

Coaching is 90% attitude and 10% technique.

Coaches are not great players, coaches make their players great.

Coaches are the ‘keystone’ holding together the pillars of skill and desire, forming a “whole” that is greater than the sum of the parts.

No comments: